Granola Fruit Pizza ? a healthy and delicious breakfast, brunch or dessert and perfect for summer parties. Best of all, it’s so simple to make with your favorite fresh fruit and easy granola crust.
This fruit pizza is one of our favorites and shows up a lot at our breakfast table. It’s so easy to make and comes together in about 30 minutes.
The crust is made with just a few simple pantry ingredients. Oats, oat flour (finely blended oats), coconut oil, honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Just bake it for 10 minutes then once it cools, spread an even layer of vanilla Greek yogurt on top.
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ⅔ cup honey
- 1 cup oat flour (homemade or store-bought)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 – ¼ cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt (full fat or a thicker yogurt works best)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (optional – if you prefer your yogurt sweeter)
- ½ cup blackberries
- ⅓ cup mandarin orange slices
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 medium kiwi, peeled and sliced
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 10-inch spring-form cake pan or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, oat flour, cinnamon, vanilla and salt together. Add honey and coconut oil and mix (use your hands or a fork) until dough is combined and sticks together.
- Spread the mixture into prepared pan and press down firmly with a spatula or the bottom of a glass cup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely (place in the refrigerator or freezer to cool faster).
- Combine yogurt with honey, if using.
- With an offset spatula, spread yogurt evenly on top of of cooled crust.
- Decorate with your favorite fresh fruit. Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge for up to an hour to cool and set.