every of these hot corn dip wonton appetizers are loaded with corn, cheese, onions, celery and jalapeños, baked in wonton wrappers, then crowned with coarsely overwhelmed chili cheese corn chips. speak about delicious!
appetizers are perfect to add to the appetizer menu. we are searching forward to the massive game and love a selection of appetizers to serve our guests.
This recipe uses my hot corn salad for the filling. That recipe makes a amazing appetizer too. ensure to test it out. everyone who has tasted the hot corn salad just loves it. There’s simply something about those overwhelmed chili cheese corn chips jumbled together. So precise!
With this recipe, the little wonton hold it’s form nicely and the corn filling comes out hot and bubbly, then upload some coarsely overwhelmed chili cheese corn chips on top and experience. first-rate yummy!
- 2 15 oz cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup jalapeños, chopped small
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 cups Pepper Jack cheese, grated
- 14 oz package wonton wrappers
- 9 3/4 oz bag chili cheese corn chips, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray 2 muffin pans with non stick spray. Set aside.
- add tired corn, celery, onions, jalapeños, mayo and sour cream to a medium mixing bowl. Stir to mix.
- Stir grated cheese into corn mixture, set apart.
- Take two wonton wrappers and lay on top of each different (making a celeb) then location into muffin pan. preserve with last wrappers.
- add a heaping tablespoon of corn filling into each wonton wrapper.
- as soon as filled, vicinity in oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or till each wonton is browned and filling is warm and bubbly.
- dispose of from oven, add crushed corn chips to the top of each wonton and serve warm.