Spinach Artichoke Bread – A Deliciously cheesy Appetizer!! French Bread covered In Cheeses, sour Cream, Spinach, Artichokes, And Seasonings. Slice It up to serve as A side Or Appetizer For Any Meal Or party.
The aggregate of flavors turned into a hit with every body who tried it. all of us decided that you can’t move incorrect combining french bread with the extremely good flavor of artichoke dip. Oh yes – and it’s all topped off with cheese!
You may make this spinach artichoke dip bread as a aspect to any meal or you can serve it as an appetizer. both manner, it is going to be devoured in no time by means of everybody who attempts it.
This Bread was tasty and short to put together. We decided to use bitter cream as opposed to greek yogurt, however experience free to exchange it again in case you want a lighter version.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese divided
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup spinach frozen, thawed and drained
- 8 oz artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 French bread loaf
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, and garlic until smooth. Stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Place bread, cut sides up, onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread the spinach artichoke mixture evenly over the bread slices. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, broiling for the last minute.
- Serve warm.