Those Watermelon And Cucumber Mojitos are going to come to be your next fresh go to summer season drink serve them in an ice cold pitcher!
Earlier than we even get into this recipe I have to factor out that technically i am mendacity about these being mojitos. there is some vodka in there so technically those aren’t your conventional mojito cocktail, but I pick the more subtle taste that vodka lends as compared to the more potent flavour of rum.
On the other hand, i am quite certain traditional mojitos don’t have watermelon or cucumber in them either, however they make the drink so much greater scrumptious! This spin at the conventional goes to end up your subsequent favored summer drink, irrespective of its authenticity or not, believe me!
- 1 seedless watermelon pureed
- 1/2 English cucumber pureed
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 cup mint muddled
- 8 oz vodka chilled
- 1 large bottle sparkling water chilled (I prefer PC brand, San Pellegrino or Perrier)
- Ice cubes
- Using a blender or juicer, puree watermelon and cucumber together. Strain using a fine mesh sieve if using a blender to remove pulp and set juice aside (preferably in fridge to chill).
- Juice limes, then muddle with mint using a wooden spoon or a muddler if you have one. Put the mixture in a shaker with ice and shake for 15-20 seconds. Strain into a large pitcher.
- Add juice to large pitcher, then vodka and bottle of sparkling water.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice and enjoy